We are entering the most wonderful time of the year, and to celebrate, how about adding a relaxing and festive touch to your table? Prepare to impress with an enchanting recipe for chocolate truffles with CBD, perfect for a Christmas full of tranquility and flavor.
Chocolate Truffles Recipe with CBD:
- 200g dark chocolate (preferably 70% cocoa)
- 1/2 cup of cream
- 2 teaspoons of butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 drops of 10% lemon-flavored CBD oil, which you can find here
- Cocoa powder or grated coconut for coating
- Break the chocolate into small pieces and place it in a heat-resistant bowl.
- In a small pan, heat the cream and butter over medium heat until it starts to bubble at the edges (do not let it boil).
- Pour the cream mixture over the chocolate. Let it rest for a minute and then stir until you get a smooth and homogeneous mixture.
- Add vanilla extract and CBD oil to the chocolate mixture for perfect flavor and optimal relaxation. Stir well to incorporate.
- Let the mixture cool to room temperature and then refrigerate for about 2 hours, until it is firm.
- Using a teaspoon, form small balls with the chocolate mixture and place them on a plate lined with parchment paper.
- Roll the balls in your hands to shape the truffles. Then coat them with cocoa powder or grated coconut, depending on your preference.
- Store the truffles in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
These CBD chocolate truffles are a sublime addition to any holiday celebration. With our 10% lemon-flavored CBD oil, your recipe will not only be more delicious, but also richer in benefits for everyone!
May this Christmas be full of flavor, relaxation and special moments. Share these truffles with your loved ones and offer them an extra touch of joy and tranquility this festive season!